All of our children wear school uniform to learn to take pride in their appearance, as well as enjoying the feeling of being part of the Oak Tree family.
Our school uniform is available at MCS Stores in Didsbury on 0161 445 7740 and Monkhouse’s in Cheadle Hulme on 0161 488 3410 and is as follows:-
- Burgundy embroidered sweatshirt or cardigan and fleece
- White polo shirt/blouse/shirt
- Grey skirt/pinafore
- Grey trousers/shorts
- White/grey/black socks or tights
- Black shoes (NOT trainers)
- Red & white striped/ checked dress for Summer term
Please remember to name all of your child’s school uniform. Lost property is situated at the bottom of the Year 5/6 stairwell.
Children should not wear jewellery in school. They may wear a watch.
Where necessary earrings should be restricted to studs or small sleepers.
Following LA Guidelines, all jewellery must be removed for PE and swimming and long hair should be tied back.
Your child will need a bag for his/her PE kit which should be clearly labelled with their name.
- White school polo shirt (no logos other than Oak Tree Badge)
- Black Shorts/Black Jogging bottoms
- Black jacket or jumper
- Sports trainers