- Children have a love of Geography and a secure sense of place, they are encouraged to undertake new life experiences.
- We aim to provide our children with life skills that they will continue to use in the future.
- Pupils have robust knowledge and can therefore talk about a range of diverse places and people using subject specific vocabulary.
- Children have excellent knowledge of key geographical vocabulary and can confidently apply it in the correct context.
- Pupils have a growing knowledge about the world and a deep understanding of the interaction between physical and human processes and of the formation and use of landscapes and environments.
- Pupils will communicate geographical information in a variety of ways, including through maps, numerical and quantities skills and writing at length.
- Children are able to make comparisons between local, regional, national and international localities that have been studied.