The impact of our Writing curriculum is that the majority of children, in our school, are able to:
- Have a love of writing and write for enjoyment
- Understand the purpose and audience of a wide variety of genres.
- Confidently and coherently communicate ideas for a range of different purposes
- Develop an individual style and flair for writing.
- Apply spelling, punctuation and grammar rules to communicate effectively in Standard English.
- Apply their writing skills across all curriculum subjects and in the wider world beyond.